While Laura loves her new hat, it exhibited a common problem I have when I knit hats, I tend to start the decrease too soon and end up with a hat that isn't quite deep enough. So I've opened this one back up and will add about an inch and a half to its height before I decrease again. Then it will have plenty of roll up at the brim and be pulled down for extra warmth on those really cold days. Thanks for being patient Laura . . it'll be done soon.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
brain surgery?
While Laura loves her new hat, it exhibited a common problem I have when I knit hats, I tend to start the decrease too soon and end up with a hat that isn't quite deep enough. So I've opened this one back up and will add about an inch and a half to its height before I decrease again. Then it will have plenty of roll up at the brim and be pulled down for extra warmth on those really cold days. Thanks for being patient Laura . . it'll be done soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment