skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 30, 2008
more hats
In the past couple of weeks I've been cranking out the hats. This one is my Dad's (as you can see) and he's toasting it with a lot of love and gratitude. That feels really good!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(9)
more hats
Sinterklaas arrives
follow-up on Laura's hat
the life of a thanksgiving dish
brain surgery?
more on garden preping
knitting this fall
preparing a garden for the spring
starting this blog
About Me
Pamelekh Klezmer Orkester
Hi. Elena, here. I manage the PKO blog which is a shared effort with my husband Bernard. I also write my own blog: elena's log.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment