I never thought I'd want to create a blog about what I am up to. It was cool to make one for the band. Plus that's mostly tongue 'n cheek. But this is feeling like a time of creativity, inspiration, and new interests. I'd like to share what I am up to and also solicit input, create dialog, or get feedback. So here goes . . .
Saturday, November 8, 2008
starting this blog
I never thought I'd want to create a blog about what I am up to. It was cool to make one for the band. Plus that's mostly tongue 'n cheek. But this is feeling like a time of creativity, inspiration, and new interests. I'd like to share what I am up to and also solicit input, create dialog, or get feedback. So here goes . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment